Arc Warfare Arc Warfare

Soldat

Soldat is the game this movie reminds me of...a lot. Google for it if you don't have it.

Moonlight Moonlight

Groundbreaking

Very sharp, very pro. I was greatly moved by this piece, its artistic quality, its flowing animation, the shrewd presence (and sometimes absence) of sound and music. Storyline was a bit cliche, but you rode the well-trodden path well. The final fight was somewhat short, but the intensity more than compensated.

Only thing missing is a DVD menu allowing you to select scene, go to credits, and maybe some special featurettes...though the filesize may not have allowed.

I'm planning a project of such caliber, and I hope to have as much success as you.

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

All round applause

I can see you took bits from Naruto and Kare Kano. You can't escape my beady lil eyes.
Regardless, the animation was extremely fluid (esp. the running scenes), something quite rare in anime type flashes here. However some of the backgrounds were pixelated when up close. Perhaps you could've traced em or something for bonus points with the viewer.

Hope you make more of equal or greater caliber!

One Wish One Wish

A daring work

The second time I've seen someone handle the subject of disabilty so well in an NG Flash (1st time was in a Chinese flash movie here).

I'm just a softie at heart, you got me there.

One thing, the Spider Man theme at the end could be replaced by something more appropriate, and unless he had some super surgery I doubt he'd recover that fast. Of course this may be the cold-hearted scientific view, not the magical one. :)

AligatorHead responds:

when he is running at the end he is an adult, OH YEAH!! i can add a mustache on his face!...so you guys will know he grew up hahah maybe i should update it. i just wanna show that he's older cusae this is in the future not hte next day...

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

Well executed

The 2nd Lock movie to use Black Hawk Down's "Chant" song. ;)

Round 1 Round 1

Talent

You just signed up today but already have well established talent. I've been encouraged to visit your site.

A Story not from the past A Story not from the past

Whacky concept

I like those, and this is a well executed idea. I also like to note down inspirations, they may only come once in a lifetime. Great movie.

Amai responds:

Yes, once in a lifetime. I don't know what I will do next, but it sure won't be something close.

SBL's Goodbye SBL's Goodbye

Great stuff

Only improvement that could've been made, was showing more of the Locks...I know there are lots of famous ones that have been excluded ;)

Chinese Newspaper Chinese Newspaper

Uh...

That's not an Asian man, it's a Middle Eastern man. Get it right, please.

Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

Great use of irony

Esp since the ads were downloaded off the Net...