Arc Warfare Arc Warfare

Soldat

Soldat is the game this movie reminds me of...a lot. Google for it if you don't have it.

Moonlight Moonlight

Groundbreaking

Very sharp, very pro. I was greatly moved by this piece, its artistic quality, its flowing animation, the shrewd presence (and sometimes absence) of sound and music. Storyline was a bit cliche, but you rode the well-trodden path well. The final fight was somewhat short, but the intensity more than compensated.

Only thing missing is a DVD menu allowing you to select scene, go to credits, and maybe some special featurettes...though the filesize may not have allowed.

I'm planning a project of such caliber, and I hope to have as much success as you.

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

All round applause

I can see you took bits from Naruto and Kare Kano. You can't escape my beady lil eyes.
Regardless, the animation was extremely fluid (esp. the running scenes), something quite rare in anime type flashes here. However some of the backgrounds were pixelated when up close. Perhaps you could've traced em or something for bonus points with the viewer.

Hope you make more of equal or greater caliber!

Monopoly (beta version) Monopoly (beta version)

GREAT IDEA

Pls take this idea further, I like the Flash Monopoly idea! Simple but effective visuals, and nice player names!

BLAM! Squad! Fixed* BLAM! Squad! Fixed*

Alrite

I didn't really get to see the end, since I kept dyin. I think you need a life system.
& the gameplay wasn't too balanced.
I like the retro feel tho...

GL on your new game!

Stick Drawing 101 Stick Drawing 101

Actionscript roxors!

U too! U actually figured dis out? Amazing.
tho the layers could use some work, i.e. my hand goes under da pen :)

And how'd u know I was a leftie??? :D